Demeter HR Consulting offers solutions, proven over decades of experience, that will start solving your business’ problems today. Contact DHRC today for your personalized HR solution.
- We work with your Executive Management to develop labor strategy and lead successful negotiations of labor agreements, partnering with legal and operations staff to contain cost impact.
- Management of union organizing campaigns, and develops successful communication campaigns.
- Lead pro-active employee relations programs, including union avoidance, conflict resolution, employee attitude surveys, and resulting change management.
Compensation & Benefits
- Development and implementation of management and executive incentive plans, based on establishing consistent practices in alignment with your business goals.
- Leadership of the design and implementation of base and incentive compensation programs, updating job descriptions, market analysis and grade level designations to ensure fair employment practices.
- Consolidate employee benefits programs during acquisitions, leading vendor/broker selection and plan design, resulting in cost savings.
- Manage benefit plan design changes and carrier negotiation, to minimize cost and maximize employee satisfaction.
- Manage the development and administration of retirement programs including 401(k), deferred compensation, executive retirement plans.
- Implementation of an automated corporate-wide performance management, succession planning and career development systems, providing management training that results in best practices for talent retention.
- We set the standards for best practices for recruiting and hiring and on-boarding key executive positions needed to support company growth.
- Leading management assessment processes to target developmental opportunities and improve training programs, providing leadership with tools to align succession planning with business goals.
- Provide coaching for line management and provides recommendations for mentoring divisional staff, implementing performance and development programs improved operating plan outcomes.
Strategic Human Resources
- Leads the Human Resources due diligence process for acquisitions and divestitures, successfully converting labor agreements and benefit programs to minimize risk and enhance employee relations.
- With key members of HR team and management prepares and implements human resources strategic plans and talent development programs to support of business objectives.
- Improves turnover through creative and attractive reward/recognition systems and innovative staffing methods.
- Implements and manages HR policies and programs to ensure compliance with state and federal law.
- Leads the implementation of HRIS systems including applicant tracking, compensation & benefits, and performance management.